Regenerative Joint Pain Therapy Fort Lauderdale
Patients at Regenerate Wellness come to us from all areas of South Florida and North America, in search of pain relief in various joints: Knees, back, shoulders, neck, elbows, foot, and hands. The first step is a telemedicine consultation to better understand your medical and pain-related physical history and to determine if you are a candidate for the various non-surgical therapies. If so, we schedule you for an in-office visit, at which time, Dr. Cohen conducts a 6-point assessment including X-rays, to assess how best Regenerative Medicine or other non-surgical therapies can best help you. If you are a candidate for regenerative cell-based therapy, we will promptly schedule a treatment time when our highly skilled Advanced Nurse Practitioners will administer the recommended therapy.
Our approach to patient care emphasizes a comprehensive evaluation of your physical health. We encourage all our Patients to evaluate their vitamin, hormone, and thyroid levels. Our body functions and physiological systems do not work in isolation, so a holistic evaluation and management of our bodies for optimal health is essential. In order to conveniently assess your comprehensive health profile, our highly skilled Nurse Practitioners are available at our office to draw your blood panel and also provide you tailored treatment recommendations.
Regenerate Wellness values a patient-centric approach to care giving. Post-treatment care includes several follow-up consultations, 5 day a week support from our patient liaison staff before and after your treatment, and specialized diet management. Follow-up consultations are critical to ensure your progress and to evaluate any needed treatment adjustments.
What Are The Components to Help Inflamed and Degenerated Joints?
- Cytokines: Cytokines are small proteins important in cell signaling. Cytokines are peptides or small proteins that are crucial in controlling the growth and activity of other immune system cells and blood cells & help the body’s immune and inflammation responses.
- Growth Factors: Naturally occurring substances capable of stimulating cellular growth, proliferation, healing, and cellular differentiation. Growth factors are any of a group of proteins that stimulate the growth of specific tissues.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): Hyaluronic acid is a lubricating, clear substance that’s produced by the body naturally. In the human body, hyaluronic acid is found in the greatest concentrations in the skin, inside joints, within the eye sockets, and in other tissues where it helps retain collagen, increase moisture, and provide elasticity and flexibility.
The 4 Main Benefits Of Regenerative Therapy
1. Improved Healing And Pain Reduction
When it comes to dealing with chronic pain, traditional medicine focuses on minimizing pain. On the other hand, regenerative medicine deals with the root cause of the pain as opposed to focusing on the symptoms. Cell-based and platelet-rich plasma therapies achieve this by delivering growth factors and cytokines to facilitate the healing of tissues in injured areas. This helps patients to heal and experience less pain in a more efficient manner compared to traditional medicine.
2. Enhanced Functionality
Regenerative medicine works by promoting the production of collagen and the repair of tissues in the body. As a result, tissues and tendons are strengthened. When the tissues and tendons surrounding a joint become stronger, the patient’s range of joint movement is significantly enhanced. This enables the patients to move more swiftly and perform their day-to-day activities painlessly again.
3. Faster Recovery
If you are suffering from acute or chronic pain, nothing seems to take longer than the healing process. What if there was a way to help you heal much faster? This is what regenerative medicine is best known for. The growth factors applied in the treatment go a long way in helping to jumpstart the regenerative process of tendons and tissues, which speeds up the healing process. This allows patients to heal faster and return to their day-to-day business sooner.
4. Minimized Risk Of Future Pain And Injuries
After recovering from acute or chronic pain, one of the main fears that patients face is getting back to what caused them the problem in the first place. Luckily with regenerative medicine, the tissues and tendons become even stronger, which minimizes the risk of future injuries and pain. Therefore, regenerative medicine offers faster and more sustainable healing.